Estate Auction & Services
Kraft Auctions has experience helping sellers in many situations manage the sale of assets, including (but not limited to):
- Local family members managing an estate for a deceased family members
- Remote family members who have inherited assets locally and need to sell
- Sellers who are downsizing due to a move to a smaller home, assisted living
- Sellers who simply wish to declutter
- Wealth management professionals or Attorneys handling the sale of assets for clients
- Real estate agents assisting clients with excess assets (personal property and real estate)
Often decision makers in these situations find themselves overwhelmed with the responsibilities they face. Kraft Auction Service has the experience and knowledge to identify the most valuable items and the depth of buyers to achieve the highest prices. Our estate sale services range from complete house clean-outs and real estate sales to partial estates sales for sellers just looking to downsize.
We recommend sellers use an auction to market and sell personal property and real estate. The auction method allows for items to be sold in a competitive market scenario, ensuring items bring their true value. Kraft Auction Services can also perform estate (tag sales) if sellers prefer.
Onsite Personal Property Auctions Both Live or Online Auctions:
- Our computerized systems for selling, clerking, check-in and check-out are fully mobile. We have a customized office trailer we will bring to the auctions to ensure the management of the sale is handled in a professional and efficient manner
- Equipment to run online bidding at onsite estate auctions if there are collections or items that will benefit from that additional audience
- Team to organize, clean and set up auction prior to the event (even including providing dumpsters and trash removal – additional fee may apply)
- Load-out services including providing a loader to assist buyers and providing staff to assist large buyers who may not be able to remove all items day of sale.
- Post-auction we will provide an itemized list of all items sold and prices realized
- All sales will be photographed and advertised online through kraftauctions.com and numerous other online channels including our social media pages with 20,000+ followers
- Additional print and online advertising will be customized to the individual sale
- Directional signage the day of sale
- Yard signage prior to sale if allowed (e.g. HOA restrictions) and amenable to seller
- Email blasts and Facebook advertising
- Flyers and targeted mailers
- Additional advertising at the discretion of the seller and Kraft Auctions
Estate Auctions will only be conducted onsite when there is sufficient value in the personal property to ensure that enough buyers will be attracted. For smaller estates we will clean out the property and sell items at our monthly online consignment auction.
Clean Out Services:
- Full team to clean out all sellable items and dispose of non-sellable items
- Also includes providing dumpster and trash removal services (additional fee may apply)
- Large fleet of cargo trailers to ensure capacity to clean out estates of any size
- Provide packing materials and moving blankets
- Post-auction: We will provide an itemized list of all items sold and prices realized
- Items will be sold at our monthly Online Consignment Auctions (with the exception of very high end collectibles and antiques for which Kraft Auctions may request to include in the Anniversary Auction.
- Items will be combined with several other estates and other consignments
- Receive the benefit of advertising for all the items
Real Estate Auctions:
In addition to personal property auctions, Kraft Auctions also sells 40+ commercial and residential properties annually. This includes homes, businesses, land for development or agriculture and much more. Real Estate Auctions can be conducted individually or in coordination with a personal property onsite auction or clean out.
Kraft Auctions can provide turnkey service that includes clean out and dispersal of personal property and the sale of the real estate.
If you are interested in our Estate Auctions and Sales services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 219-973-9240. We are very happy to discuss our services in more detail or set up an appointment to view the estate and recommend a solution that best fits your family’s needs. Once we have seen the estate and fully understand the costs, we will quote a commission rate. In order to offer the best service, we do not quote commission rates over the phone or on the website. Kraft Auction Services expertise and success in selling antiques, coins, collectibles, cars, guns, farm and construction equipment, fine art, tools, furniture and general household goods will make certain you make the right decisions for your estate and family.