Kraft Auctions holds a bi-weekly consignment sale at our auction facility located at 48 N 450 E Valparaiso, IN. These sales will include antiques, coins, collectibles, art, toys, equipment, vehicles, tools, general household items, jewelry and much, much more.
Generally these sales are “non-lotted” which means there is no catalogue, but we often will have a specialty catalogued section that we will run as an online simulcast auction (live as well as online bidding for items).
- Sale starts at 4:30 PM, but you can arrive early to register and preview items
- Sales are located at the Kraft Auction Facility located at 48 N 450 E, Valparaiso, IN 46383
- Wednesday night sales have 3-4 rings running simultaneously, so it is always good to bring a friend!
- Furniture ring starts at 5:30 PM
- Vehicles, equipment and other large items sell at 7:00 PM (ONLINE BIDDING CATALOG STARTS @ 7:00pm)
- Pictures are posted on Tuesday nights, so be sure to check the “Auction Calendar” on Wednesday mornings!
- Food and Restroom provided
Interested In Selling at a Wednesday Night Consignment Sale?
- Pick-Up: we can pick up consignments, call us at 219-973-9240 or email Jonathan@kraftauctions.com to discuss your items and schedule a pick up for our next Wednesday Night Sale. Commission rates vary by the type of item being consigned and specifics of work required for pick-up
- Clean-Outs: we can do full house clean-outs that are sold as part of our Wednesday Night Consignment Sales. Clean out services can include dumpster drop-off and trash removal, along with including all sellable items in the auction. Call 219-973-9240 or email Jonathan@kraftauctions.com to schedule a free consultation and learn more about our services. Commission rates vary and additional fees may apply.
- Drop-off: we take drop-in consignments for Wednesday Night Consignment sales on the week prior to the auction Monday through Friday 9am-5pm at the Kraft Auction Facility located at 48 N 450 E Valparaiso, IN
- Wednesday Night Consignment sales are “No Reserve” with the exception of higher dollar items like equipment and vehicles. This means that general household items and common antiques will sell with no minimum bid
Advertising for our Wednesday sales is primarily composed of internet ads and signage
- Signage: We have a large billboard on US 30 featuring our auction location.
- Email Blasts: For each auction we send out an email blast to our over 11,000 past buyers to inform them of the sale and with a link to the online bidding catalog.
- KraftAuctions.com – each sale we take hundreds of photos of all the items and post them on our website. Regular and new buyers can come to the site and check out the items.
- Social Media – each sale is advertised through Facebook. Our Kraft Auctions page has over 16,000 likes. We also boost the page so the advertisement is seen by users all over the Chicagoland region
Terms: Cash, Visa or Master Card, or good check with positive ID. 3% service fee for credit cards. 7% Indiana sales tax. 10% buyers premium. Not responsible for accidents or items after sold. Information announced day of sale takes precedence over printed material.