With over 35 years of experience, Kraft Auction Service has the capability to serve any of your auction needs whether you are a buyer or seller. Kraft Auction Services is fully licensed in Indiana, Illinois, and Michigan, and capable of conducting auctions in any state or around the world. Here are a few advantages to Kraft Auctions that come with any type of service:
- Free Consultations: we can help with appraisals and selecting what type of auction will best serve your needs
- Clean-Out Services: we have the equipment and team to do full house or business clean-outs, including trash removal
- Pick-up and Delivery: call us to make arrangements
- Quick Turn Around: in most cases, the proceeds from your auction are available within 7 banking days
- Expedience: we can have your auction ready in as little as 4 days.
- Advertising: we take care of all advertising layouts and designs.
Documentation: you receive a detailed listing of all items sold & the price they sold. No Cash: your auction can be performed with no advance fees from you
- Sales Tax: we take care of collection and payment of all sales taxes associated with your auction.
Wednesday Night Consignment Sale Sellers:
- Pick-Up: we can pick up consignments, call us at 219-973-9240 or email Jonathan@kraftauctions.com to discuss your items and schedule a pick up for our next Wednesday Night Sale. Commission rates vary by the type of item being consigned and specifics of work required for pick-up
- Clean-Outs: we can do full house clean-outs that are sold as part of our Wednesday Night Consignment Sales. Clean out services can include dumpster drop-off and trash removal, along with including all sellable items in the auction. Call 219-973-9240 or email Jonathan@kraftauctions.com to schedule a free consultation and learn more about our services. Commission rates vary and additional fees may apply.
- Drop-off: we take drop-in consignments for Wednesday Night Consignment sales on the Monday prior to the sale from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM at the Porter County Expo Center at the Porter County Fairgrounds in Valparaiso, IN
- Wednesday Night Consignment sales are “No Reserve” with the exception of higher dollar items like equipment and vehicles. This means that general household items and common antiques will sell with no minimum bid
We are always taking consignments for auctions!
Commission rates vary by the type of item being consigned. Please Email Us or call 219-973-9240 if you are interested in consigning items to a sale. Once we learn more about the items you have to consign, we will quote a commission rate. We are also happy to just answer questions and give more information about the process.
Click the links at the left for more detailed information on specific services: for Real Estate, Farm and Heavy Equipment, Benefit/Charity, Business Liquidation, Collections, Online Simulcast Auctions, Estate Auctions and Specialty consignments!